Artificial flowers do not have roots but they too are pretty. Some fake flowers in fact, look real. Artificial flower bouquets have also become a trend among modern brides though they are more fondly called as “handmade flowers” (as majority are hand-crafted) than artificial or fake.
I for one, have created several bouquets already, though so far I’ve only played around with felt cloth/fabric and paper. I’ve tried making fabric flowers before but I found that they are quite tedious to make since they are often too soft or the edges run amd burning edges is not really my thing. :p
But a friend came to me this morning, requesting help — they needed a bouquet by Friday. I am busy with work lately and I know I won’t have the time to make them by hand and I am really really really glad she agreed to using artificial flowers instead. I honestly have been wanting to try this out and I am sooo glad I finally had an opportunity!
This project took me only 20 minutes to make.
– Assorted artificial flowers bought from the mall
– Floral Wire
– Scrap Felt Cloth
– 1-inch Ribbon
1. Arange the pieces of flowers according to your taste or choice of design.
2. Tie or bundle the flowers using a floral wire to ensure the pieces do not fall off.
3. Wrap the bundled stems of the bouquet with felt fabric.
4. Accentuate the handle with a ribbon.
Pretty easy right?
Care to share your own bouquet projects? I’d love to see more for inspiration!
To God be the glory! 🙂