One of the perks of having a daughter? You can doll them up!
Taking it up a notch higher? Twinning!
I suppose I am going through a second childhood here, but I couldn’t resist owning a jumper since Dana had one.
And so finally today, I dressed up like her. And we had fun with this small photoshoot.
Can you now see recognize our resemblance? Well it doesn’t really matter whether she looks like me or her dad. Though I’d love it if she takes after her good-looking dad. But let me just say, I love this little girl so much. I love my family!
To God be the glory!
Yes, I know. It’s been more than a month since I last posted something. And I’ve definitely broken my “once-a-week-post” promise. But you know what else is broken?
Because exactly a month ago, my would-be-baby-#2 suddenly said goodbye. He was 11 weeks (in my tummy).
I really do not want to go into more details only that since then I have been on a period of rest and recovery. And I would like to say that I am better now.
It isn’t easy but it would have been worse if not for a lot of people and things so I just want to take this time to thank all of you.
- Thank you to my loving and ever-supportive husband who has been there with me, there for me, cried with me, laughed with me, and is moving on with me.
- Thank you to my darling little girl who made me stronger (since I had to be, otherwise I would have seen her cry and hurt as we are. :p)
- Thank you to my family and friends who made me feel it’s okay not to be okay and who patiently waited until I get even just a little bit better.
- Thank you to my work (yes, my work) which made me toughen up and accept that life goes on.
- Thank you to eclations, for keeping me inspired. I was able to use part of this time to de-stress, to think of nothing at times and just let my hands and heart work with whatever creative thing that comes to mind. (Well, I did mostly paper flowers.) I was able to enjoy myself in a Craft Bazaar. And even now I am at times keeping myself busy with an upcoming Craft Workshop. Life is beautiful.
- And most of all, I thank God for the strength, wisdom, comfort and love He has been continuously pouring over me, my home, and my family. I know that tough times in this world are inevitable but knowing that there is a God, my God, who is loving and might to save, just takes the fears, and tears away. I know there were a lot of revelations after that unfortunate event in my life, and I pray that may we continue to be strong and willing to be molded according to His will and for His glory.
So for tonight, I leave you with one of my favorite verses.
And here’s praying and hoping for a more cheerful, positive note next time. And oh, expect more throwbacks!